DeScribe PFD Patch
The G Spa is one of the first practices in Santa Barbara to use the DeScribe Patch in Laser Tattoo Removal and is the “Go To” Place!
The DeScribe PFD Patch is silicone patch infused with perfluorodecalin (PFD) – a completely inert, harmless liquid that allows your doctor to treat your tattoo several times in a single laser treatment session. The tattoo is treated directly through the transparent Patch.
Laser tattoo removal with the DeScribe Patch vs traditional laser tattoo removal
Conventional Laser Tattoo Removal
• Repetitive and lengthy regimen
• Optically opaque “white bubble layer” prevents multiple laser passes during treatment session
• Numerous monthly visits required
• Painful, inconvenient and costly
• Inefficient for both physician and patient
Laser Tattoo removal with the DeScribe Patch
• The DeScribe Patch is integrated into current laser tattoo removal regimens by simply placing the Patch over the tattoo being removed.
• The DeScribe Patch allows multiple laser passes over the tattoo in a single treatment session.
• The DeScribe Patch helps draw away heat from the top layer of skin, resulting in a more comfortable treatment session.
• Shorter regimen overall.
• Less painful and less costly.
Goodbye to Radiation Tattoos!
Free Radiation Tattoo Removal at The G Spa
Undergoing breast cancer treatment is often a long, difficult journey, and for many, it’s one they want to leave in the past. Radiation tattoos, which help ensure precision and safety during treatment, represent survival, strength, and resilience, but they can also be a painful reminder of cancer.
So while many women keep them as a badge of honor, other survivors are choosing to remove their radiation tattoos. In the past, tattoo removal was painful and took as many as 20 treatments, but with Picosure, the removal process is easier than ever.
Picosure’s tattoo removal technology uses short laser pulses to shatter ink dots into tiny particles that the body easily absorbs and eliminates. PicoSure laser wavelengths are directed at the full color spectrum and are more effective on blue and black inks than conventional removal methods. The best part? PicoSure laser treatment treats radiation tattoos in less than a minute. It’s painless and causes fewer side effects than conventional lasers.
Ultimately, the decision to remove her tattoo rests on a woman’s medical outcomes, self-image, and emotional well-being. For breast cancer survivors, treatment with PicoSure is an easy step that can help women on their road to recovery and we at the G Spa are committed to helping you on that road by offering free radiation tattoo removal!